Sunday, November 23, 2008







Okay everyone...Hold on to your hats!  I am updating our blog!!  I know I know It sounds too good to be true but its time!
We have been very busy lately!  Brett took a Rep. Training class at work and scored the highest in the class!  We are very proud!!  Hopefully some day he can use all that knowledge!!  
We went to the zoo in September...Here are some pictures of the great time we had.  Also, You can see how big the kids are getting.  We can't get over it!

Taylor had a school program had the most halarious thing happened...let me try to get a video clip on here...
lWe thought it was funny!  So did she!
Landen is loving Preshcool!  I think its good for him.  And It gives me one on one with Kassi. She gets picked on alot!  But then again they play pretty well together.  We all can't believe she is going to be 2!!
I am having fun with the business.  It hasn't quite taken off yet but its slow and steady.  
Right now Brett and I are having fun making photo puzzles.  I think its the best Idea yet!!

If anyone is interested email me a photo at enlightenedmemories@q.com.  They 15-20 piece puzzles come in a cute lunchbox tin that is labeled with the photo and name (if you want)  Really great gifts for $15.00.

We will ship it to you all you outta staters!!

Hope everyone is doing well.  Thanks for your support!  
~Kindra and Family

1 comment:

Laura Jansson said...

Kindra! Your kids are just getting so big! Way to go on Brett's high score, too! :) I can't find your email address, so this is the only way I knew to contact you! I was making pizza dough and and missing you. Just wanted to let you know! Email me when you get a sec, k? LJansson81@gmail.com Love, Laura